All educational fields/areas will be accepted as long as the submitted product is not a sample but commercially available. The products are grouped in the following main groups:
1) Products with Learning Content - Teaching products on specific topics from which pupils should read, learn, and memorise. Print media (books) and the publisher's publications that are provided digitally or not digitally. Publications with learning content. In general, all publications with learning content are meant here.
2) Hardware Teaching aids - that can be provided with content, instructions, worksheets, etc. and have the purpose of facilitating pedagogical instruction in a particular subject. Demonstration devices operated by the teacher in front of the class, devices where the students themselves are hands-on. (e.g. chemistry, physics, biology, robotics) or vocational technology (mechanical engineering, textiles, automotive, manufacturing, aerospace, etc.). Additional educational toys or also aids without learning content.
3) Educational Software or EdTech - Computer programs that primarily serve didactic purposes, i.e., facilitate the transmission of knowledge through a specific process, framework, or tool. They are designed to deliver instruction or support the delivery of instruction on a specific topic. They can be delivered on a variety of devices such as PCs, tablets, mobile phones, VR headsets, etc. They can be the following: Learning and practice software, educational software, simulation software, educational games, or problem-solving software.
4) Non-instructional software - software that makes or should make a teacher's life easier bookkeeping software, desktop publishing software, authoring software, Graphics Software, Reference Software, Utility Software, Controlling etc. content management platforms.
5) Non-instructional hardware, furniture, equipment: Information technology, displays, furniture, laboratory equipment, workshop equipment, sports materials, playgrounds etc.
6) Projects and products that do not apply to any of the previously mentioned areas but deserve attention.